Pages

.

.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Softpencil Tuesday's - The Return!!

Hello crafty peeps,
Yes you read it right - Elizabeth at Softpencil is back!!! Wooooohooooo!
What's more, I am chuffed to bits that Elizabeth has once again asked me to be a part of her amazing DT, thank you Elizabeth, I have missed using your cute little digi images.

Allow me to introduce the rest of the DT
and of course
ME!!
So, because Easter is drawing every closer Elizabeth has re-introduced some of her sweet little Easter digis and you can find them here at her shop.
So here is the first of my creations with the Easter Digis,
This one is called Painting Eggs with Michu and Ratiny.
(I've just realised that I didn't colour in Michu's Easter Egg - DOH!!)
Here is a little close up for you of the image:
The seam binding is from, of course Crafty Ribbons and the prima flowers were a birthday gift from my blogging mummy (thanks sweetie!)
So, I hope you will make time to visit the rest of the DT and see what lovely creations they have to show you. 
See you back here next week for the second Easter, Softpencil Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun...such a pretty card..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, so cute! No worries about Michu's egg, maybe he hasn't gotten his paint brush wet yet! Love it all!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hun,this is just so super cute,just love those papers,and those gorgeous flowers,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choice - it is so soft!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet soft colours you used Dawn! and those flowers are pretty! as always you made a beautiful card!!!

    Welcome back my friend!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is truly wonderful news I have also missed seeing these cutie images around blogland, this card is gorgeous the flowers, papers and image look super.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and absolutely gorgeous Dawn!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute as ever with Elizabeths images. Glad she is back.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.