Pages

.

.

Friday 16 December 2011

Final GDT spot for Polka Doodles

Hello all.
A very happy Friday morning to you.
Well it is time for my final venture as GDT for Polka Doodles, thanks for all your lovely comments on my Easel Drawer Box Card.
Well this time the challenge over at Polka Doodles is:
THROUGH THE WINDOW
Include a Window or Aperture to Look Into
So here is my card:

I have used images and papers from the Pretty Sweet CD and followed a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers but have adapted the aperture shape.

All the stamped images are made using Clarity Stamps, Split Tree, leaves to dress the tree and the flock of birds.  The grass is done using the side of a tree stamp.

I hope you can see the 3D effect ok, it is difficult to take the pics without blurring the images.
I'd like to thank the girls at Polka Doodles for having me as one of their GDT's and for making me think outside the box, I have had a ball, thanks girls.

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Fancy Folds

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is soooo pretty, I love it! It's shame that our GDT slot has come to an end, but the silver lining is that I have a new blog buddy to stalk :D

    Have a fab Christmas hun.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, isn't that gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe’s fancy fold challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have blog candy up in my sidebar. I’d love for you to come by and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Dawn this is so beautiful I adore this type of card the images are gorgeous so is the stamps you have used, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    Love all the stamped images with the PD stuff. the aperture has worked really well.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.