Pages

.

.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda Challenge

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about three weeks left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
THANK YOU
The challenge is running for four weeks due to the Festive Period so you've got plenty of time.
********************
Normally I would have shown you a sneaky peek of my card last week but I have been so busy I just never got around to it.  So today I'm showing you my creation - no sneaks just the whole kit and caboodle!!  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
Tilda is coloured with my promarkers and Flexmarkers (I just got the latest four sets of Flexmarkers and I am so pleased with them!) 
The flowers and pipe cleaner are all from my stash and that lovely polka dot ribbon is from - of course - Crafty Ribbons - available in some gorgeous colours you can see them here.
The little thank you sentiment is one of the lovely Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You. I have coloured around the edge of the ticket with one of the new Metallic Markers from Letraset.  They are so gorgeous, you just have to try them.
So there you go then, my thank you card.
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A
HAPPY NEW YEAR
I hope Santa brought you everything your heart desired.
I love promarkers - Anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, love the subtle colours, just popped by to say HI and to let you know that I'm looking forward to playing along with you and the rest of the team at OH La La
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Dawn I love that polka dot ribbon and you made my die cuts look stunning thanks for that darling
    Merry Christmas (thanks for making a perfect post on the TT challenge blog)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, this is gorgeous, love how you've matched up the flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Dawn - love how you have used the flowers. Thanks for joining us this time at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card! Such a cute image!

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn I hope that you had a lovely Christmas, this is so beautiful I love that image of Tilda, you have coloured her beautifully and that flower display is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.