Pages

.

.

Saturday 31 December 2011

A Just for Challenges card!!!

OMG!
It is soooo long since I made a card purely to enter in to challenges, I can't believe it!
Okay, so I made it for a DT card but got part of it wrong so now I can use it purely to enter into challenges.
So, here is the card in question:
I have used a Mo Manning image called Christmas Fairy Holly - I just love this image.  The only colour on it is her skin and hair for which I used my Flexmarkers.
The dress and wings are just glittered with Glamour Dust.
The sentiment is one that Lynne made at Sentiments 4 You. Unfortunately you can no longer get these digis as Lynne has decided to call time on her Sentiments 4 You. (Maybe one day eh Lynne??)

The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the lace flower I made myself.
The snowflakes are handpunched and then glittered, again with Glamour Dust.  Those little white bows are some I bought from Teri at Delicious Doodles, thanks hun!


So, there you have it, my very white, glittery card for the following challenges:
Prairie Fairy Friday - Things with sparkly wings
DP2 Challenge - Fave Mo Manning card of 2011
Audsentiments - Anything Goes
Bee-Crafty - It's Christmas
By the Cute and Girly - Let it Snow
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Bumper Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open challenge

14 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    What a beautiful white card ! Original project. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Merry New Year’s Eve !
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Dawn what a little beauty, love all the gorgeous white details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty white on white card! Thanks for playing with us at Mo's this week for our year's end trip down memory lane.
    HUgs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this image and I absolutely LOVE what you have done with it!!!!! Totally awesome!
    Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Friday!
    Beverly
    http://sugarstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A DT card gone wrong...I kinda like when that happens, cuz then it truly is JUST for fun! This WOW card is superb! love all the blingy bling bling! Thank for playing with us fairies this time round. Hope to see more of you in 2012 as well!! Mwah! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn!!!! i found you!! its been ages!!!! lol beautiful card hun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft, delicate and very beautiful! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week, and Happy New Year!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Dawn, I love the lacey flower, all that white is so classy, wishing you a wonderful and happy New Year and all my very best for 2012
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't imagine which DT card that would have been!!!! Gorgeous card though, love the cute fairy.

    Happy New Year hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous monochromatic card Dawn...love your details....thanks for playing with Fairy Fun Fridays!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love all the white and the sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at Fairy Fun Fridays and good luck! :D

    Hugz and TFS,
    xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet Dawn. I love the white and the style of card you used. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful WOW card, love the lace flower. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.