Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda - White on White

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
WHITE ON WHITE
With Embossing and Glitter
(That means no colour anywhere except skin and hair - not even any shading on clothes etc)
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
So the base card is .....WHITE! (obviously) and across the middle I have put a piece of white lace.
On top of that I have used one of Susie's fabulous Snowflake Die Cuts and embossed it and then glittered it.
I have used my Prismacolour pencils for the skin tones and hair.  For Tilda's dress, wings and halo I have used white glitter.
That fabulous poinsettia (a Marianne creatables die) is cut from bright white card and the embossed lines on the petals have been glittered using my quickie glue pen and glamour dust, I finished it off by added four little white pearls in the centre.
The three little flowers are cut with Tonic Petal pairs punches and glittered.
The flowers are from my stash (white baby's breath - just love these) and the twirly thing is made from a white pipe cleaner and the leaves are handpunched, again from bright white card.
And lastly I added one of Lynne's lovely sentiments from Sentiments 4 You and covered it all over with glamour dust.
Well at least I think I achieved the "with glitter" part of the challenge - don't you??? LOL
Can't wait to see your fabulous WOW creations, we have had some beautiful ones up to now, so what you waiting for - off you go and get creating!
TTFN
Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Dreaming of a White Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow
(I know there is only one snowflake but it is huge!!)
The Paper Variety - Falalalala (Dreaming of a White Christmas)
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - E for Embossing
Sweet Stamping - Things with wings
Simon Says - Photomontage inspiration (I went with the white)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Oh my word Dawn this is quite beautiful, I so love to see the white on white, the Poinsettia's, snowflake and Tilda look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning hun, love your angel Tilda and all the flowers everywhere.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO...lovely card, thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, GOOD LUCK x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Dawn, so sweet and pretty, love the floral arrangement and that beautiful sparkle :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun this is simply stunning your detail is just fantastic hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly a "white Christmas" card....stunning work! Thank you for linking it up with us at The Paper Variety this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn, what a gorgeous card! I love the WoW style and yours is just stunning. Such a cute image as well. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo sweet and precious! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, love the white and sweet image of Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge -
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breathtaking creation! :) Your angelic Tilda looks gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very special Dawn love you wow card ....so clean and crisp
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.