Pages

.

.

Sunday 4 December 2011

Totally Tilda new challenge and a sneaky peek!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
WHITE ON WHITE!!
Plus embossing and glitter
(This means skin tones and hair colour ONLY!  You musn't even use any shading).
Please read the rules before entering - it's not nice to have to remove entries that don't comply with the rules but it has to be fair for everyone - I'm sure you would agree.
*************
I know this sounds like a really hard challenge, but if you pop on over to the Totally Tilda challenge blog and have a look at all the fabulous cards the Design Team have made you will see that it is actually not that difficult.
****************
You will know by now that I only give you a sneaky peak at my card this week but if you hop on over to the challenge blog you will be able to see what my fabulous Design Team buddies have to inspire you.
So here is a sneaky peak at what I will be showing you next week on the Midway Reminder.
Can ya tell wot it is yit??
See ya back here next Sunday for the full reveal.
Have fun peeps!

1 comment:

  1. You little teasing minx !!! Lol I've seen it and it's a delight in White !!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.