Pages

.

.

Thursday 22 December 2011

Getting sketchy at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
SKETCH
That's right folks, our hosts for this challenge are Tessa and Anke and they have devised a sketch for you to follow.  Remember you can turn it however you like so long as we can still see the sketch.
So, first things first - the prize on offer for this challenge.
This time it will be one of "Bev's Bags"
(contents may vary from the picture).
Bev's Bags are fantastic value and so choc full of ribbony goodness, you won't be disappointed, trust me!
****************
So here is my project for this challenge:
My image is a Sarah Kay stamp - isn't she gorgeous. (Big thanks to a certain friend - you know who you are!!).   She is coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers and I have chalked around the edge of the image in colours to match my theme.

The image is matted onto some Tim Holtz Core dinations card and I have distressed the edges.

All the flowers are from my stash.  The flourish and the doily are both Marianne creatables dies.
The papers I have used are from a papermania pad called Excuisite.

The fabulous Thank You ribbon is one of a new range at Crafty Ribbons and is available here.
I hope you will find the time to join us over the festive season and I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year's

Challenges:
I love promarkers - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Hy Dawn,

    Magnificent card ! Interesting your choice of colors. I like your ribbon and the way you staged it. Very beautiful work ! Bravo !

    Merry Chrismas ! Joyeux Noël !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Wow, just love all the flowers they go perfectly with the image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Dawn....!

    wishing you and your family a Merry Xmas and New Year :o)

    big hug Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn - love the image and the embellies are perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma and good luck.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous card Dawn, love the sweet colours and isn't the ribbon just gorgeous. Hope you have a very happy Christmas. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn this is stunning, a beautiful card, I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger lately not had enough time to do any commenting, hopefully in the new year things will slow down and I'll get back on track... Merry Christmas, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cor blimey mrs this is stunning, so very pretty, I love it :)
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)
    big hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card, love those flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and the New Year
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the fresh colours and lovely Sarah Kay image :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.