Pages

.

.

Thursday 15 December 2011

Did you see the news???

Well, just in case you didn't, I just thought I'd pop in and tell you all that the new Lili of the Valley challenge blog will be posting their first challenge on 5th January 2012.
Lili's Little Fairies
It is called Lili's Little Fairies and will have the same blog address and the same rules will apply, that is it will still be a Lili of the Valley only challenge.
There will still be weekly challenges which, as I said will start on 5th January 2012.
In the meantime they have some fabulous candy up for grabs.
So why not get on over there, find out what you have to do and be ready for 5th January 2012.
There are some great prizes so you won't be disappointed.
TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.