.

.

Friday 28 February 2020

Pinky swear - keep a secret!!

Hi all,
No, I haven't got one to share with you, lol.  It is the title of the image I have used on my latest card and you can find her here.
This is my DT card for the Colour Crazy Challenge which started today.
Remember, we are a colouring challenge so there must be some HAND COLOURING on your project - we don't accept digital colouring I'm afraid.
Isn't she fab?
I have coloured her with my copic markers and just kept it really simple.

I often think that when an artist has gone to the trouble of coming up with an image it seems a shame to overcrowd them with flowers or die cuts.
I wanted this to be quite girly and that was the reasoning behind the paper choice here.

I just love that little pinky finger, don't you?
I hope you get chance to join in this fortnight, can't wait to see what you all come up with.
TTFN
xxx

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable - wonder what the secret is. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.