Pages

.

.

Saturday 15 February 2020

Key of Love.

Hi everyone
Well we are into our second week of the challenge over on Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook page and we have had some lovely entries so far.
As I said on my last post, these cards don't necessarily have to be for Valentine's Day do they?  They could be a Just to say I love you card or a birthday card for someone you love.  The possibilities are endless really.
So, that said, here is my second Love card.
The image I have used here is called Key of Love, gorgeous isn't it?
Key Of Love  Instant Download / Tattoo Girl Love Heart Bird image 0
I have loved colouring this image, especially the hair.  Mind you I am pretty chuffed with that heart and ribbon too. Lol
Once again, I have used my Copics on this and am really getting in to how beautifully they blend.  Mind you, it really does help if you use a decent paper.  I invested in some Express It paper and I have to say they blend so much nicer on this than what I had been using previously, (which was nothing special at all).  The old saying is never wrong is it?  You get what you pay for!!

I thought instead of just cutting a rectangle from my paper I would use my Picot Edged Nested Dies from Claritystamp  They just add that little something don't you think?
The flowers I have used on here come for a wonderful lady on Facebook who makes them.  If you are interested in seeing more of what she does then go visit her page and ask to join, you won't be disappointed.  

The word I used on here is one of the Word Chain stamps from Claritystamp.  They really do come in so useful and there are lots to choose from.  Really good quality stamps from a fabulous company.

Right, that's me for today.  Back soon.
xxx

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colouring! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project. The coloring is crisp and realistic. Just gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love how you colored your beautiful image. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and wonderful coloring. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card!!! The image is really sweet!!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.