Pages

.

.

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Far Away Messages!

Hello everyone
Congratulations to all our winners in the February challenge.
Just a last little bit of inspiration for you.

This image is called Far Away Messages
Far Away Messages  Digital Stamp Instant Download / Sea image 0
Isn't she gorgeous?
My image was coloured with my copic markers and if I am totally honest, I am not really happy with this.  I had an idea in my head for the colours on her tail and it just didn't work out how I had imagined it.  I had done everything else and I didn't really want to start over so it is what it is!
Do you do that?
Have an idea in your head that just doesn't work out on paper?
What do you do?  Go with it or throw it away?
I'm just loathed to throw images away that have taken quite a while to colour up, seems such a waste of time.  Hey ho.  I now know what doesn't work! Lol
The little seahorse and starfish are wooden shapes to which I have added some of the fabulous Mermaid Tails Glitter by Lisa Horton Crafts - it is fabulous stuff and it changes colour depending on the colour of the surface you are applying it too.  It's awesome.
The backing papers are from one of my many Lili of the Valley pads which are no longer available.  Goodness knows what I am going to do when I run out. Mind you, that won't be for a little while yet as I have a few!! Lol

Back soon with some more, hopefully better, inspiration.
TTFN
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.