Pages

.

.

Saturday 7 March 2020

Hello Spring!

Well,I might be saying Hello Spring but ir really still feels like the middle of winter here.
I hope it starts to warm up soon, I don't like the cold.  Mind you, I would rather have it cold than wet wouldn't you?  I feel so sorry for all those folk whose homes have been flooded, it must be a nightmare.
Anyway, I digress.  We are well into our new challenge at Ching Chou's Facebook Group (remember that the challenge blog also has the same theme so you could enter in both places if you wanted to!)
The theme this month is Easter or Floral, your choice.

So Hello Spring is the image I have chosen to use this week.

The main image is coloured with my Copics and the background is done with Pan Pastels and a paintbrush as I think it applys to the card much better that way.

The lace is some that I won from a wonderful lady on Facebook, Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Specials.  Sadly I don't think the group is still running anymore and that's a real shame as she had some fabulous products.

The sentiment across the lace is from Polkadoodles.

Those gorgeous bright pearls are from Lisa Horton Crafts and you can purchase them from Lisa's shop That Craft Place.  These pearls come in two sizes, 4mm and 6mm (these are the 6mm) and they have a gorgeous Mother of Pearl like shimmer to them.  They are absolutely divine.

The background paper is from a Lili of the Valley Paper Pad sadly no longer in production but such fantastic quality.  I have quite a bit to keep me going but it makes me sad to think that when they are gone, they are gone! Boooo.

So there you have it folks.  My Easter card ('cos it has a bunny on it, lol) for this week.
Hope you like it.

See you soon.
xxx
Challenges:
(I think this is a perfect image for a female card and of course the image is female too)


5 comments:

  1. Dawn this is beautiful as always. Love the Pan Pastel background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Fun images and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beuatiful card! Very nice colored! Thank you so much for entering at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, wishing you good luck with your entry. Bye Desi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! I love image and colouring!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.