Pages

.

.

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Holly Flower Basket - Beautifully Pastel

Hello Polkadoodlers
How are you all doing in this nasty weather?
I don't know about you but I am getting fed up of the wind and the rain.  Roll on Summer and some warm sunshine.  Well, I can live in hope can't I? Lol
So, as my blog post title suggests I have a little Holly to share with you today.

Holly Flower Basket was part of the fabulous release earlier in the year and I have to say the images are all adorable.  I think this one would make a lovely Mother's Day card, don't you?

Using pastel colours was what the Design Team were challenged to do for the brand new challenge over at Digi Choosday today.  

Remember, you get a huge discount on selected digital downloads today, but you have to hurry, it doesn't last for long and it would be a shame not to take advantage of such a wonderful discount.


Coloured with my Copics in what I hope you think are pastel colours.  I tried a new blend for blonde hair this time which was a suggestion from a lady in the Kit and Clowder group on Facebook.  I quite like it, what do you think?  

The gorgeous papers I have used on here are from Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 5 and 6 - both gorgeous digital paper downloads.
The sentiment, which I thought fitted the image perfectly is from the Winnie Celebrations Sentiments Kit 1.
Quite a simple card this time but I really do think that these wonderful images speak for themselves, don't you.  It seems a shame to detract from the image with lots of embellishments.
Are you a clean and simple or a fussy and fancy person when it comes to making cards?  I'd love to know.

So, that's it for now.
See you again soon and I look forward to seeing what you make to join in with the challenge, which as you know is always:
ANYTHING GOES

Challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Dawn! Loving her hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Pretty stamp, lovely card, great work. Thank you for joining us At A Perfect Time to Craft, Karen Neil DT
    https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color off the dress,so bright and pretty and card design is amazing...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful project. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooooo sweet and the coloring is amazing!!!
    Great job!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Dawn! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet and beautiful!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.