Pages

.

.

Saturday 22 February 2020

Love - Must be something in the air!

Hi all
February is all about love isn't it?
Well, just because it is about love doesn't mean it has to be pink or red right?

This is the card I made for week 3 of our challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook challenge.  (The blog challenge has the same theme so you could enter there too! 😉😉)

My card features the gorgeous LOVE image which is part of the Dreaming of Love set at Ching Chou's Etsy store.  What a gorgeous set of images this is.
Dreaming Of Love Set  Greyscale PRINTABLE Instant Download image 0


I coloured this with my Copics and then went over some of it with my Polychromo pencils.  I am really really pleased with how this came out.
I think it looks lovely and soft in those lemon colours don't you?
Would you use an alternative to pink/red on your Valentine's cards?

The papers are from a Lili of the Valley with Raspberry Road Designs paper pad called Heartfelt.  I decided to use two different papers and cut them on the diagonal, something a bit different.  Does it work?  
The flowers are from my stash and the sentiment and little heart are from the Polkadoodles stamp set from the new Timeless Rose collection.

The background is done with my Pan Pastels and I "painted" them on with a paint brush.
So there you go.  Hope you can find a bit of spare time to join in with our challenge this month, we always love to see your fabulous creations.

See you soon.
XXX

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I just love it! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #72 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Bugaboo. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry, Tania DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colouring. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.