Pages

.

.

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Crafty Ribbons Advent - Day 10

Hello all and welcome to Day 10 of our Advent Event at Crafty Ribbons over on the Inspiration Blog

Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! 
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet'n sassy girls, cool rockin'dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at  KennyKDownloads.com.


PRIZE -  Digi Images of the winners choice

Here is today's project for you!
I just love this image - it looks so like me!!! ROFL!!
Anyway, as soon as I saw it I knew it would be this year's Christmas card for hubby.
I bet the first thing he says is "What time's she coming round?" LOL
I have coloured her with my Copics. I think I could have gone a bit darker on the skin but I didn't want to spoil it. Really starting to get to grips with these Copics now I think.
The little tickets are from a set I just bought at Lili of the Valley.
Hmmm I think I feel a new addiction coming on!! Eeeeek!
The gorgeous ribbon down the side is of course from Crafty Ribbons and you can find the full range here.
So there you go peeps, my lovely creation for today.
Remember to hop on over to the Inspiration blog and add your name to the Linky there.
Also, leave me a comment to be in with a chance of winning my Christmas Candy too.
See you all tomorrow.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. ooh la la certainly a card for the grown ups but fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow saucy or what is this for Graham??

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.