Pages

.

.

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 16

Day 16 of the Christmas Advent Event.
We are lucky, once again to be joined by:
Letraset


Originally founded in London in 1959, Letraset has been manufacturing and supplying innovative media to the design industry for over 50 years.

When our Dry Transfer Lettering system was first launched in 1961, designers called the process ‘a revolution in the studio’ and Letraset went on to become a household name in the field of commercial design.

Today Letraset supplies a broad range of creative media for commercial designers, students, Manga artists, illustrators and crafters.

Our motto is Creative Opportunities and that simply means, whatever your design interest or skill level, we aim to provide all the tools you need to maximise productivity and enhance your creative expression.

PRIZE -

ProMarker / Metallic 6 Set - Contemporary Xmas

Here is my card for today.
I have used another Saturated Canary image called Thank You and coloured her in with my Promarkers/Flexmarkers available through Letraset.  There is a link at the top of my sidebar if you fancy having a peak.
Here's a close up for you.
Those gorgeous papers are once again from Nitwits at Lili of the Valley and are from the Always and Forever Pad.
Lastly that gorgeous Happy Birthday ribbon is available at - of course - Crafty Ribbons
So there you go folks, my card for today.
Please stop by the Inspiration blog and leave your name with Mr Linky to be in with a chance of winning today's fabulous prize.
Leave me a comment too to be in with a shot at my Christmas Day Candy.
Thanks for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.