Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 15

Good morning one and all.
Well just about half way through our fabulous Christmas Advent Event now.
I do hope you are having fun??
Today we are showcasing:

PRIZE -


Here is my card for today.
I have used an image called Winter Princess.
Now this comes with the background and a coloured image as well as a black and white image you can colour yourself.  I decided to colour my own image and use the ready made background.
I've added glitter to the branch so it looks like snow!
The colouring does look better IRL honest!! 
The spotty ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, naturally.  The little gems are from That Craft Place on FB and the two tags are from an Ooh La La CD but I'm not sure which one without searching through and checking but they were just the right colours for this card.
Please remember to stop by the Inspiration blog and add your name to the linky.
Leave me a comment on here to be included in my Christmas Day candy too.
See you tomorrow.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.