Pages

.

.

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 24

Well folks, this is it!
The final day of our Christmas Advent Event.
I do hope you have enjoyed all the festive fun.
So this is it folks, the final day of our Christmas Advent Event.
I hope that you have had as much fun seeing all the gorgeous creations over the past 24 days.
I have really enjoyed making all 24 of my creations and I can't wait to get started on next year's challenges.
So let's get on with it shall we?
Today is Christmas Eve and we are joined by:

Rick St. Dennis MFA 
Designer of over 100 theatrical productions, Rick St Dennis (Donald McAfee) is also the author of 4 books on decorative painting and contributor to at least a dozen national magazines on crafts and art. He has taught design at the college level as well as seminars and classes across the USA and Canada. He is one of a handful of designers to have designed TWO productions of AIDA, Verdi's massive Egyptian opera spectacle. Currently living in the quiet beach communuity of Seal Beach, California he writes restaurant reviews and theatre reviews between assignments for web designs, logos and creating art for local shows. Rick has appeared on such TV shows as Home Matters with Susan Powell, Aileen's Crafts and others. He was Crafts editor for Country Folk Art Magazine and sells his artwork nationally through galleries and shows. Among numerous awards he won a presidential commendation in 1976 for his contributions to the bicentennial year including the design of the west coast premier of William Grant Still's opera BAYOU LEGEND. His drawings and paintings are in the collections of Diana Ross, Sandy Duncan, Sammy Davis Jr. and Jacqueline Onnasis amongst others.

PRIZE - 3 Digi Images of the winner's choice
Here is my card for today:
I chose to use Razzmatazz for my card:
I have coloured her with Copics and I am really pleased with how it came out.
I have used a stencil brush to brush the edge of the card, really loving this effect.
I added glamour dust to the "diamante" bits of her dress and arm pieces.
The backing paper is from a DCWV pad called Linen Closet.  The three little gems are from my stash.
Please stop by the Inspiration blog and add your name to the Linky to be in with a chance of winning today's fabby prize.
Leave me a comment here too to be in with a chance of winning my Christmas Day candy!!
So there you go folks.
That's it!
Finnito!
I wish you all the very happiest Christmas and a happy, healthy and joyous New Year.
Tara!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)

    biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have coloured her perfectly an d love the added glitter.
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.