Pages

.

.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 17

Rolling on to Day 17 of the Christmas Advent Event.
Today we are joined by:



I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Prize - $12 Voucher
Here is my card for today.
I was given this cute digi called Angel Anya to work with.
This is just too cute don't ya think??
So I coloured the image with my copics.
I added some glamour dust for a bit of sparkle.
The backing paper is from a Nitwits at Lili of the Valley pad called Frosty Christmas.
The gorgeous spotty ribbon is a Sheer Puff Dots ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and the sentiment is from a Stampfairy Designs set of sentiments from Marianne Designs.
So nip on over to the Inspiration blog and add your name to the linky there to be in with a chance of winning today's fabby prize.
Remember to leave me a comment too to be in with a chance of my Christmas Day Candy.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.