Pages

.

.

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 22

Hi all,
Well, now on Day 22 of the Christmas Advent Event.
Today we are showcasing:



We are a small company bringing you a selection of Clear Polymer Stamps, Digital Images, Digital Papers and exclusive Rubber Stamps with a few essential supplies. 


PRIZE - 3 Digi images of the winner's choice
Here is today's card:
This image is called Harriet - Fancy Dress.
I have coloured her with my Polychromo pencils and used a brush to do the edges around the image.
The gorgeous lollipop ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the letters are some K&Co letters I've had for a while. 
Remember to stop by the Inspiration blog and add your name to the linky to be in with a chance of winning today's prize.
If you leave me a comment too, you could be in with a chance of winning my Christmas Day Candy too.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.