Pages

.

.

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 20

Well, we are in the final few days of our advent event now folks.
Have you enjoyed seeing the wonderful creations the DT have designed for you??
I do hope so.
Well today we are showcasing products sold at:

Pink Tulip Creations Ltd is set in rural Warwickshire on the site of Spernal Ash Nurseries....
Our unit was the first to open on the developing site and has been here for some 7 Years and opened originally as Paperworks Card Craft.
In November 2009 I took over the business and have spent the last  few years learning just how exciting, huge and fast moving the cardmaking and scrapbooking world is.
With only very basic knowledge in crafting it was the very social and friendly aspect of the business and a wish to create a place which is comfortable and relaxing in which people are happy to spend their very precious leisure time which drew me to the business in the first place and continues to drive me to provide Pink Tulip Creations Ltd- Your Fun Fab Friendly Craft Store.

At our friendly retail store we have thousands of products for all your card making and scrapbooking needs with top named brands and new and exciting ranges arriving weekly.
Here at Pink Tulip we stock - IndigoBlu, MemoryBox, Sarah Kay, Clarity, Martha Stewart, Bazzill Basics, Ranger, K&Co., Basic Grey, DCWV, Bo Bunny, Prima, Kaiser, 7Gypsies, Sugar Tree, Black Market, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Pro-Markers, Tim Holtz, Craftwork Cards, Crafty Individuals,Want2Scrap, Art Parts,
Crafters Companion, Cuttlebug, Cricut- to name just a few!
Along with tools, adhesives, scrapbooks, cardblanks, gems, flowers, embellishments, inks, and much more we aim to cater for all your needs and if you have any special requirements we will do our best to order/obtain items for you.

Call in for a warm welcome at Pink Tulip Creations Ltd.
Sheila Taylor

Please checkout the website Pink Tulip Creations

Today I have chosen to showcase my Clarity Stamps as these are one of the many products you can find at Pink Tulip.
So here you go then:
I have been watching Barbara Gray on Create and Craft and was inspired by her to make this card.
The sentiment means Happy Christmas in Spanish.
This was one of two Commission cards I had been asked to make and fitted the Advent Event perfectly.
You will see that I have used the remountable shape stamps to pop the letters in.
I have used only one ink pad on this card too and that was the Cranberry Adirondack.
I used my polychromo pencils for the deer but just added some accent colour and then used my blending pencil to spread it out a bit.
I am really pleased with how this turned out.
I was supposed to be going on a Clarity Workshop on 7 December but wasn't very well so missed out.  I was so gutted but am determined to go to the next one Maria Simms!!
Remember to stop by the Inspiration blog and sign up on the Linky to be in with a chance of winning today's prize.
Remember to leave me a comment for my Christmas Day candy too!!
I am going to enter this into the Clarity Challenge which is Scene Building

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great to see the sentiment in other languages. Thanks for entering the challenge snd good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely scene you have created Dawn so good luck with the challenge. I hope you get to one of Maria's workshops next year - I love going to Maria's workshop (I go to Preston) we have a lovely day every month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card...and such a great scene...perfect for our challenge...Thanks for joining us at Clarity. Good luck and have a good Christmas...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, very well crafted. Good luck in the Clarity Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card with excellent shading. Thanks for entering the Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and the shading is very effective

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.