Pages

.

.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 19

Welcome to Day 19 of the Christmas Advent Event.
Today, once again, we are joined by the lovely Ali and Tony from:


“Welcome to all ribbon lovers...."

Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects, Go on, have a try... It's worth it !
Tony & Ali



Here is my project for today:
So I bought a Clipboard a while ago, and it has sat in my cupboard...... until today.
I decided to use one of my gorgeous Magnolia papers to cover the board with.
Then I added one of the fabulous Paws print ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and also added one of the saddle stitch grosgrain on the left hand side.
This serves to hold my images in and means I can take my colouring with me wherever I go.

Remember to stop by the Inspiration Blog and add your name to the Linky to be in with a chance of today's prize.
Please leave me a comment to and you could win my Christmas Day candy!
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.