Pages

.

.

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Advent - Day 23

Well, the penultimate day of our Christmas Advent Event folks.
Today we are joined by:


Which Craft? UK pride ourselves on creating new and unique Quality Card Blanks
'For Your Inspiration'
( If you are going to spend time creating a special card then we
believe you need a high quality blank canvas as your starting point)
We are known in the Card making industry for using Only the Highest quality Card gauge -
throughout the complete 'For Your Inspiration' Collection - where many of our colleagues
use our designs to show case there own beautiful stamps and card making products
Our Designs can be seen on Create & Craft used by many of our Craft colleagues
to also show case there own beautiful stamps and card making products..

PRIZE -  £15 voucher

Here is today's project using the Christmas Cracker from Whichcraft
These are made with pre-cut Crackers from Whichcraft.  These are just one of several products I have used from Whichcraft and I think the quality is fabulous.
The blue one I have actually blogged before but as I can't bear to part with it I thought I would showcase it here alongside the one I did for the Advent Event.
All I have done for this latest one is covered the base with Magnolia Christmas paper.....
 
.......added two pieces of Christmas Wishes ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, used a stencil brush to brush the scalloped edges with Adirondack Cranberry ink and added some flowers from my stash which I bought from Wild Orchid crafts some time ago.
Tada!!!
So, why not pop along and have a look at the website -I'm sure you will find something to your tastes there.
Remember to stop by the Crafty Ribbons inspiration blog and add your name to the linky there to be in with a chance of winning today's fabby prize.
Plus, if you leave me a comment here you could be in with a chance of winning my Christmas Day Candy.
See you tomorrow for the final day of our Advent Event.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Dawn! Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Dawn, did you use them or are they just for display. It would be a shame to pull them.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.