Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 September 2012

NO Square cards!!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Charlotta and she has chosen:
NO SQUARE CARDS!
So that means, round, oval, triangular, bags, boxes anything that isn't a square card will count.
**************
So here is my project for this challenge:
This little gift box is from one of my Ooh La La CD's called Festive Funnies and you can find it here.
They are pre-printed with all the fold lines and cutting lines so are easy to put together.
I have added some of the new and exclusive Christmas Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons all around the bottom and as a bow at the top.  And on the back..............
Some of the new Christmas Stamps ribbon.. yes I did say Ribbon.  Go have a look here!
So, off you go and get creating folks, I can't wait to see what fabulous shapes and creations you come up with.
Have fun.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute box and thanks for making something extra for "my" challenge!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.