Pages

.

.

Saturday 29 September 2012

I just had to have.......

.......Craft Artist 2!
Oh my word, I need so much time to play with this new edition of the Craft Artist programme.  It does so much more than just layouts!!  Well, to be fair so did Craft Artist but this does even more!
So to try it out for the first time I decided to use some photos from when Amie and her Boyfriend went to Tunisia.  They had some lovely photos taken and I thought I would try and enhance them even more.
So here is my layout:
I have added digital ric-rac ribbon to the background and a ribbon bow to the edge of the main photo.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out and can't wait until I get a chance to play some more.
I am entering this in to the new challenge at Digitally Sweet where the theme is Anything Goes with Ribbon.
I am also entering it into the challenge at:

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word is right! WOW! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Dawn...and I must have ago at doing digital scrapping too hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a bit of alright isn't he!!! The photos are fabulous and Amie looks so happy. I bet you are so proud hun. Fantastic layout too - I did get it in the end. Thank you so much for joining in at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page. I love it. I've just sent for Craft Artist 2 - can't wait to play.
    Your first page is just amazing.
    Ann xxx
    Digitally Sweet Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout for a scrapbook page. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge for "Anything goes". NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just beautiful!! What a gorgeous page!! Showcases your photos so well .. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page and what a beautiful couple as well.... awesome photos.....thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!!

    Tina DSCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.