Pages

.

.

Friday 28 September 2012

A little bit of ribbon inspiration.

Hi folks.
Just popped in to show you a little gift box I have altered.
This started life as a plain balsa wood box which I have painted with cream Acrylic Paint.
Then I have gone to town with Crafty Ribbons new and Exclusive Christmas Ribbons to decorate it.
So, here's the box:
The only ribbon that isn't new is that "flower" on the top of the box.  This is some that I have had in my stash for ages, but again is from Crafty Ribbons.
So on the top of the box I added a piece of decorative backing paper and then added a small PATP piece of cream card on top.  Then I added my ribbon flower together with some pearl stems and ivory mulberry roses with some gold glitter.
I've taken the little tag off the box to show you up close.  This is one of the new Baby's First Christmas ribbons which you can find here.  I have added some brown ric-rac ribbon to the tag too.  This is just a piece of the larger ribbon stuck to card and then cut in a tag shape.
Here's a piccy of the box without the tag on it so you can see the PATP.
And this is a side view of the box so that you can see the two ribbons I have used around the edges.
The bottom one is from the new and Exclusive Little Christmas Ribbon and the top one is from the new Vintage Christmas Ribbon.
So, I hope you like my little box folks.
Remember, there is always a little extra Ribbon Inspiration on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog each and every day (well almost! LOL)
Tata for now!!
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the box and the Christmas ribbon is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stunning, the ribbons are so sweet. Oh dearwill have to get some at the NEC.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.