Pages

.

.

Sunday 30 September 2012

Midway Reminder - Bingo at Totally Tilda!

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
BINGO GRID
********************
We are sponsored for this challenge by the lovely Ali at:
**************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
As you can hopefully see I have used the bottom line for this one, flowers, charms and twine.
The image is stamped directly onto one of Susie's fabulous die cuts and coloured with my Copics.  The shading behind Tilda is done with Distress Inks.
The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons as is the button and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid crafts and my stash.  
The cute little butterfly charm is from my stash.
The sentiment is a die cut one I have had in my stash for a while and I have inked it with Distress Ink using a direct to card technique.  It's great actually because it only inks the white bit of the card and the silver actually stays silver!
*************
So there you have it folks, my midway reminder for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
I do hope you find the time to join in and if you need a bit more inspiration then why not pop along to the Totally Tilda challenge blog and have a look at what the rest of the team have produced for your delictation!

Challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Ohhh, such a wonderful card!!!! I love the colours and the magnificent shape! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hunni, love the shape x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful with the bestest ever colours!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn I just love this shape !! Flowers and charm are super gorgeous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shaped card! Love all the wonderful details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I do love this image, the charm hanging through the twine and the button looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing card Dawn, I love the shape and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet card, Dawn! Love that Tilda, she's one my all time favourites. Love what you did with the butterfly! Thanks for joining the Tilda's Town challenge this week. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The embellishments are just perfect on this lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.