Pages

.

.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
AUTUMN TILDA
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I followed an old CLP sketch for this card and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Tilda is coloured with my Copics and Flexmarkers and the background on the nestabilitie shape is done with distress inks.  It's actually a bit darker than I wanted - so more practice I think!!
Those gorgeous autumnal coloured flowers are from Wild Orchid and the pin is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
The lace across the middle is some I have had in my stash for a while now and came from an ex TT teamie Cor from Canada, thanks hun.

Incidentally, don't forget that our sponsor this time is the lovely Nikki from
and the prize is

So, what are you waiting for.  Get creating those Autumnal cards and get it entered into our current challenge over at the Totally Tilda Blog!

Laters!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, fabulous card, love the colours and layout. Haven't done a Tilda card for a while I'm gonna have to get them out again.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!!!!! Love the flowers and that sweet pin! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, nice rich fall colors. The pin is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn, love your masking, the flowers are gorgeous as is your layout. Beautiful work hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn, Tilda's coloured perfectly and I adore that nestie shape!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is sooo pretty, love the colours...fab!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous I really love the Autumnal colours also the wonderful design and that die cut frame Tilda is awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.