Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 September 2012

Autumn Tilda and the new DT!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
********************
Right, now before I tell you about the new challenge I would like to let you know that we have some new DT members.  Please call by the challenge blog and see their awesome creations.  There are some real stunners.
**********************
I would also like to say a huge big thank you to our departing DT members.  
Girls, it was a pleasure to have you all as part of the Totally Tilda DT and I hope that you will try out for the next DT call in February, if you haven't been snapped up by someone else that is!!
Seriously, it was great fun and I will miss you all but only as far as blogland because I will still be along to stalk you!!
*******************
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
AUTUMN TILDA
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
Tilda is coloured with my Copics and the background is done using Distress Inks. (Thanks for the tip Nana! MWAH!) The PATP is done in Kraft card.
The papers are from a Papermania capsule collection called Sunshine - I think!
I have cut the image out with my new Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
I have used some small alphabet stamps for the letters and used a 1" circle punch to punch them out.
The leaves are a Marianne Design die I think and my flowers are from Wild Orchid
And last but not least, that gorgeous ribbon is from, of course, Crafty Ribbons
Well folks, there you go, my Autumn Tilda card.
Remember to stop by the Challenge blog and meet our new DT too.
xxxxxx



13 comments:

  1. Such a lush card, Loving the PATP so beautifully done, I can never get that neat! Love your colours and the cute lettering. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Dawn!!!! She's lovely and the background is so beautiful!!!! Love your wonderful bow! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and what a great idea using distress inks! Love everything on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute Tilda creation Dawn great punch work & design lovely take on the Autumn chall theme.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty Dawn....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Dawn with loads of gorgeous detail, Tilda is beautiful and I'm in total awe of the PATP detail!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi wow how gorgeous is that ribbon !!Love the idea of the Autumn sun ! Brillaint idea ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous autumn card Dawn, I so love this PATP style (thank you for the tip)Loving those letters and your pretty ribbon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything on this card, great image too!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Dawn..love the PATP detail and the lovely big bow...

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hunny, love your card, fab background colouring too, love those letters and that awesome bow, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.