Pages

.

.

Monday 1 October 2012

Here comes Santa!!

Hello bloggy friends.
 Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!
***************
So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
SANTA
Nice easy one this, everyone has at least one Santa image..... don't they??
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used images and DP from the Festive Funnies CD which you can buy here.  The embellishments are from my stash.
Here is a close up for you.
 You can see that I have only used two embellishments, red ribbon and a little sparkly gem.
When you are working with such fabulous images with so many of the elements ready done for you, you really don't need to add very much at all!

Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.


4 comments:

  1. such a great fun card, less is deffo more for this card, love the sparkly embellie
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Dawn and I just love how you have pulled back the paper...very clever indeed!
    hope your well petal

    hugs Clare X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love your design with the folded up corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this is brilliant love that great fun image also that turned up corner it looks so effective, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.