Pages

.

.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Tilda by the Sea!!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
SEA/SEASIDE
(DON'T FORGET TO INLUDE A TILDA ON THERE!!)***************
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous
sirstampalot.co.uk
and the gorgeous prize on offer is:
Sally the Monkey
Princes and Princesses - Sally the monkey
and
Running Tilda
Magnolia Butterfly Dreams - Running Tilda
************
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
Now for the background of my card I used my Craft Artist professional.
This is two backgrounds and some added embellishments such as the beach huts, the parasols and the pebbles and shells. Then I added in little Tilda and Edwin - out together for a day on the beach.
I added two Magnolia shells in the corner and a sentiment (from LOTV) top left corner with a rosette.
That fabulous shell twill ribbon border is available at, of course, Crafty Ribbons, isn't it gorgeous??
I'll be back later to add a few more pics and a few challenges too!!
As promised a few more pics!

Challenges:
Deep Ocean - Hello Summer


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene Dawn, your background is perfect
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, wow fab card, love the clever use of your Craft artist, fabby images and design hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous hunny. I just love the scene and those little beach huts are adoreable.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn I just love those beach huts in the background with both of them ! Such a fun card ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh look who's showing off with her montage!!!! Great card to show off though. Love the little beach huts - would love to get one but they cost more than a car!!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is absolutely fabulous I love that scene you have made for both Edwin and Tilda, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely,
    What a beautiful summer card! love it!
    Great image and design.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is an awesome summer card! Love the scene you've created with these cuties and your coloring is fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn gorgeous Seaside scene love the beach huts & shells fab colour combo love it

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.