Pages

.

.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Summer Time at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge, hosted this time by the lovely Ali.
This time the challenge is:
SUMMER/HOLIDAY/BEACH
(I know it is difficult to remember what Summer was like for those of you who live in the UK - but search your memory, I'm sure it will come "flooding" back!! LOL)

So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used Cheeky Beach from The Greeting Farm and stamped her on one of my fabulous die cuts from my good friend Susie Sugar, thanks darling!
The DP is from a pad that was free with my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. 
The sentiment is from Magnolia and that gorgeous ribbon which is called    is available from Crafty Ribbons here.
Remember to hop on over to the challenge blog and see the rest of the fabulous creations that the design team have created.
I hope you have time to join in with our Summer challenge and let's hope it encourages the sun to shine a little eh?



4 comments:

  1. So very cute Dawn...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, Love the summery papers and colours and the image is a cutie. Just what we need with all the rain we've had.
    Hugs Sue w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love how you used the papers. Perfect sentiment too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous summery beach card Dawn that is one cute image she is a little beauty
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.