Pages

.

.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
SEA/SEASIDE
(And our Tilda on your creation somewhere too!)
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I have used one piece of DP on this card as I wanted the image to be the main focus.
The DP is from a HOTP pad called Sapphire.
The image is coloured with my copics and the background is done with chalks.
On top of the fabulous satin edged organza ribbon, available from Crafty Ribbons, (along with the button), I have added a mini Tilda which is just stamped in embossing ink, embossed with blue embossing powder and cut out.
The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid and that fabulous pin is from Linda at the Funkie Junkie.
So there you have it peeps, my Sea/Seaside Midway Reminder.
I do hope you will find the time to join in with our challenge as you stand to win two fabulous Magnolia Stamps kindly donated by Sir Stampalot.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn Just love your mini !! The swirl and pin are just gorgeous ! Hope your having a lovely Sunday ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn this is totally ACE, what a fabulous design I love that bling and the bow and Tilda looks fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    You make such wonderful cards!
    Love this one with all the bling and that sweet mini Tilda. Gorgeous!
    And not to forget your other TT card, absolutely amazing! Love them!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog and for giving me the spotlight as a GDT!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.