Pages

.

.

Monday 30 July 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 3

Happy Monday Morning to you lovely peeps!
Well, it is now Day 3 of our Crafting for Gold Event over at the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog.




“Welcome to all ribbon lovers...."
Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects, Go on, have a try... It's worth it !
Tony & Ali

PRIZE - 


3 Gorgeous Button Boxes

So here is the card I made for today's showcase:
I have used an image from Crafty Individuals and coloured it with my Copics.
I added a piece of backing paper from an Ooh La La CD (not sure which one now though LOL)
Then I used four different ribbons from, well naturally Crafty Ribbons.  The sentiment ribbon across the top, the brown satin ribbon underneath the image and the two grosgrain ribbons to make my flower.
I have added a button to the middle of the flower and two buttons either side of the sentiment ribbon, again available at Crafty Ribbons.

Well peeps, hope you remember to pop along to the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog and have a look at the other creations my Team mates have come up with to inspire you.
Remember all the linky's will stay open until the final day and winners will be drawn on 13th August.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn I really, really love that image of the Owl, that ribbon flower looks fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you do your ribbon flowers hun, they are really difficult.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.