Pages

.

.

Monday 9 July 2012

Whiskers at Ooh La La

Hello bloggy friends.  Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!
**************
Just before I show you my card, I would like to take the opportunity to welcome the new members of the Ooh la la Design Team.  Hop on over to the challenge blog to meet them and have a look at their fabulous creations.  Welcome girls, I hope you enjoy your time with Ooh La La.
************
So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
WHISKERS!
(And they don't have to be animal whiskers either - pop over to the challenge blog and you will see what I mean!)
Here is the card I made for this challenge:

I have used images and DP from the new Everyday Occasions CD which you can buy here and which was showcased on Create and Craft yesterday.  The only embellishments I have used are all from the CD.
Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.


5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Dawn. I love looking at other people's easel cards but hate making them ... I know, I'm wierd!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, fab card, love the layout and super detail.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new photograph area - very sophisticated hun. Great card and love the cute mice.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabbie card
    Dawn
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is mouthwateringly delicious, I love, love the card design, papers and that wonderful image, superb card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.