Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 July 2012

Christmas Card Club

Oh my word, I don't believe I have actually made a card for the next challenge at the Christmas Card Club.
I had to take a break from the club as I just didn't have enough hours in the day but now I have decided to make the effort and join in again with as many challenges as I can.
So this challenge was set by the lovely Sue and she wants to see Funny Christmas cards.
So I decided to use my Ooh La La CD - Festive Funnies and here is what I came up with:
This image is from the folder called "Why Me?" and I have used the pyramage images.
I have also used two of the backing sheets, I love the weave papers that are always on the Ooh La La CD's, they just have that certain something.  The ribbon is also from an Ooh La La CD.
So there you have it my first Christmas Card Club in a few months, but hopefully I'm now on a roll.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn this is fabulous I do love the tiered effect a super, super card
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pyramage card (sorry I'm late commenting) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late too Dawn but it was worth finding. Super card. Just loading your challenge for tomorrow. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.