Pages

.

.

Thursday 5 July 2012

Photo Inspiration time at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by the lovely Mandy and the theme she has chosen is:
PHOTO INSPIRATION
Here is the photo we want you to use:
The fabulous prize for this challenge is:
A fabulous Want it All Selection of gorgeous ribbons.
***********************
So here is my project for this challenge:
I decided to use the colour scheme and the cupcakes for my inspiration.
I have used one of the new LOTV stamps called
"Never too old for Cupcakes" available here.
The image is coloured with a mix of Copics, Flexmarkers and Promarkers.  I love how all these pens work together.  The DP is a digital paper from Digiscraps 3 but I can't find a link to it anymore.  If anyone knows what it is can they let me know and I'll add it to my post.  I cut out the image with my nestabilities.
I have matted the DP onto pink card and then placed a piece of fabulous grosgrain polka dot ribbon down the middle of the DP and then added a bow from the same ribbon, which is, of course available at Crafty Ribbons here.
I also added a Tim Holtz clock die cut in the background which is chalked with two coloured chalks to match my colour combo. (Thanks Ali!!)
The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

So there you have it - my card based on the photo inspiration.
I hope you like it - I do!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) the image is just sooo cute and the delicate colours are fab, I love the 2 tone clock and the beautiful flowers and of course the yummy ribbon too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a pretty image and I love the colours and all the lovely detailing

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colours Dawn and love the pink polka dot ribbon.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.