Pages

.

.

Sunday 29 July 2012

So Angelic at the Christmas Card Club

Morning all,
well another lovely sunny Sunday rolls around and it is my turn to set the challenge at the Christmas Card Club.
So, I decided to go adding an Angel to your creation and here is what I came up with:
This image is from an Ooh La La CD called Christmas Presence and is called, appropriately enough - Angel of Christmas.
These are little individual cards on the CD which you can use to either make small gift cards as I have done or you can just use the image part to add an extra accent to a bigger card.

All I have done is added some gold ribbon to tie my tag on with and some gold glitter on her dress.
I think these are really cute, individual gift tags and will definitely be making more of these.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Please leave me a comment before you go so that I know you popped in, they really do mean alot.
Back soon
Have a lovely Sunday everyone

7 comments:

  1. These tags are just fab hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn
    Fabulous csrds... Thanks for the challenge ...
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely, Dawn - I love the Ooh la la CDs. Thanks for a lovely CCC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous set Dawn the images are super I love the added glitter.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are so beautiful Dawn.The glitter really helps set them apart. What a gorgeous image. I am very sorry and I bow my head in shame as ive been a norty girl and not yet done the challenge. Promise it is imminent!!!. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just thought - you've tied some ribbon so you could link to my h ref="http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/chnc-challenge-83-tie-ribbon.html"CHNC challenge 83 - I'd love to see your cards there x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.