Pages

.

.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Quick Reminder and Outstanding Service!

Hi peeps,
Just a quick reminder to let you all know that you only have a few days left to join in with our fabby Blog Hop over at Die Cut Dreams!
There is a fabulous prize on offer for the overall winner of the Blog Hop which has been donated by the lovely Susie at Die Cut Dreams.
You can also enter the current challenge to be in with a chance of winning a Guest Designer Spot and on top of all that there is candy to be won on some of the DT blogs.
So, what you waiting for????  Get on over and join in the fun, after all, you could win more than once!!
*******************
Secondly, I have come across some fabulous people during my time blogging and sometimes I think these people deserve a big shout out for Great Service.
You all know that I love my ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and I have often told you what a fabulous service they offer - sometimes even giving free P&P just by answering a simple question.

*****************
Well here is another fabby online shop which I think goes that extra mile for their customers.
I have recently started shopping online at Sir Stampalot!
sirstampalot.co.uk
sirstampalot.co.uk, rubber stamping, card making projects, scrapbooking and paper crafting
I set up my account and started browsing.  I ran out of time so logged out, determined to go back as soon as possible.
When I tried to log back in, I couldn't access my account! I was sure I was using the right password but it just wasn't having any of it.  So I sent an email via the "Contact Us" button on the homepage.
Oh My Word, the speed of the reply from the lovely Janice knocked me sideways. 
She checked my account, changed my password, emailed me the new one and then told me to try logging in and if successful, to change my password. 
BINGO!!!
I placed my order and it arrived within a couple of days!  So What?? I hear you say, nothing special there, most people have a good delivery service.
Quite right!  BUT!!  Yesterday lunchtime I placed an order - and here's the best bit - it arrived at my office this morning, at about 10:00 am.  Now that is what I call Damn Good Service.
I always get an email as soon as my order has been despatched and bless her, Janice always writes, "Enjoy your goodies!"
Well Janice, thanks to your fantastic service and quick response to my email I can safely say I will be enjoying my goodies and will definitely be back to shop again......and again......and again........and again!!!
I think it is important to praise fantastic service, especially in this day and age.
So thank you Janice, for your help and your fantastic service!
I hope more people will stop by and have a browse through your store.  I am sure that, like me, they will be bowled over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.