Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 November 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda #36

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
MASKING
If you're not sure exactly what Masking is then hop on over to our Liz's blog and have a look at her tutorial.
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:

This is Happy Spring Tilda which I have coloured with my Prismacolour Pencils and masked her with Floral Background both of which you can buy at Sir Stampalot.
Down the right hand side you can see pink glitter butterflies within a band of blue glitter, a little trick I picked up at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC.  I have used my new Martha Stewart PATP punch which I picked up at the same show.
All the flowers are from my stash as is the pin, the beaded crystal branch and the tiny gems and larger gems top and bottom of the card.
So there you go peeps.  Off you go now and do some masking, you never know your luck - you could win that fabby voucher from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. oh hun how cute is,this tilda and just adore the scene you have created,just beautiful hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.