Pages

.

.

Friday 18 November 2011

Guest Designing for Polka Doodles

Hello all, and welcome to the best day of the week!!
Yippppeeeee, it's Friday!
Have you seen the new badge in my sidebar????????
Well, those of you who follow Polka Doodles will know that they recently had a DT call.
I thought I would apply but sadly didn't get chosen for the Design Team.
(Sad face with tears!)
However.........
 They did ask me to be a Guest Designer for three out of their next six challenges along with some other lucky Guest Designers.
So, today is my first challenge and that challenge is:
And here it is:
This is Rudy!  Cute ain't he?????
I decided to print out the main image and some decoupage bits to make the card a bit more 3D.
Other than the ribbon, the whole card is made from images on the Paper Boutique 2 - Creative Christmas CD which you can buy here.

I also made one without the ribbon!
Personally, I prefer the one with the ribbon - what do you think??
And again a glimpse from the side to show the 3D effect!
Please call in at the Polka Doodles challenge blog and have a look at the rest of the Design Team's fabulous creations. 
I will be back in a couple of weeks with my next project as a Guest Designer.
See you then!
Challenges:
Little Claire's - Shaped cards

7 comments:

  1. This card totally rocks hun! I LOVE it!!! Sadly my wish list doesn't as I think this is another one to add to it!!!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dawn...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn that is a lovely card!
    TFS
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun how cute is this oh just love this hun its,brilliant hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dawn, lovely creation, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops missed it!!!!! Fantastic job and just love those eyelashes. He is great isn't he such a fun card to make too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Dawn, he's very cute. I love the bow anf fab dimension. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.