Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 November 2011

New challenge and a sneaky peaky!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
MASKING!
Now just in case you don't know, when we say Masking, we mean we want you to use two images on the same creation.  That means stamping one image on a scrap piece of paper (I use post-it notes and make sure you stamp up the sticky end). Then you stamp your image on your card, cover it over with the "mask" you made on your post-it note and then stamp your other image over the top.  When you remove your "mask" you will find that you have two images that look as though they were made as one! (Well that's the plan anyway).  Good luck.
If you want some pictorial guidance then why not pay a visit to Christine's blog as she has a tutorial that you can follow.
******************
You will know by now that I only give you a sneaky peak at my card this week but if you hop on over to the challenge blog you will be able to see what my fabulous Design Team buddies have to inspire you.
So here is a sneaky peak at what I will be showing you next week on the Midway Reminder.
Can ya tell wot it is yit??
See ya back here next Sunday for the full reveal.
Have fun peeps!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a tease to everyone Dawn, lol!! Hope you don't mind but i've copied your info about masking!!

    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ps. Have you checked out my Christmas candy?
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little tease !!! Lol
    I've seen then whole card and it's a beauty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll third that you are one naughty tease lol.
    Well done you for describing masking I didn't think to do that I was just waiting for mummy to blow lol. Naughty yes, I've had good teachers lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.