Pages

.

.

Sunday 7 August 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda Challenge #28

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
SWIRLS/PEARLS/RIBBON AND LACE
(And you must use them all!)
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
Tilda is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and her flowers are done with flowersoft.
The lace was white and I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to match my colourscheme.
I used my Marianne Creatables die for the swirly bits and the backing paper was printed off one of my My Craft Studio CD's.  All the other embellishments are from my stash.
So there you go then.  Please pop over to the Totally Tilda challenge blog where you can see a few more DT inspirational cards.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous colours and the lace :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the scrummy lace.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn how beautiful this is love that image of Tilda and the colour of that lace this is super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy lace Dawn and great colours.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.