Pages

.

.

Friday 5 August 2011

~Tilda in the Round~

Hello Crafty Peeps!
Just thought I'd pop in a post this little card that I made with the TOMIC challenge in mind.  I just happened to have this Tilda coloured in and new I had a background that I could use too.
I have used one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts from her shop Die Cut Dreams (which hopefully will re-open sometime in late September - stay tuned for more on that in the weeks to come!)
So here is the card I made:
The image is coloured with Prismacolour pencils and the background has been coloured using mainly chalks but I've used my promarkers on the bench and butterflies.
All the flowers are from my stash as is the bow (yes it is actually a bow!) on the side.
Challenges:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - No designer paper
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your colorcombo and everything. :)
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Dawn and I love your colouring and the beautiful beach scene. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris and the TOMIC team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning card, I love the colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us over at CCC, good luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dawn this is absolutely beautiful that image is one of my all time favourites and what a lovely scene you have created for her I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is gorgeous hun love that image and really love the shape gorgeous detail too hun love it hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning round card for our round challenge, great coloring and details, thanks for joining us at Tomic
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Dawn, love the scene and pretty flowers on this card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring! Those flowers are beautiful :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn this is beautiful darling I love the pink and blue colour combo and Tilda looks divine and such beautiful flowers
    Thanks for the toot
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn love your image and love all the different techniques you have used to colour your image. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, love the scene and the brilliant flowers.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card :D I love the shape and the embellies
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.