Pages

.

.

Friday 26 August 2011

My exciting news!!

Hello peeps.
Well, you may remember a few days ago that I did this post showing some of my creations with ribbon as part of my DT application for the new Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog.
Well, the lovely Mandy contacted me yesterday to say that I was one of the people that had been chosen to be part of this new Challenge DT!!!  Woooooohoooooo!!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

How does the saying go again, "when one door closes, another door opens" and that is how it has been with me.  The lovely Elizabeth from Softpencil closed her digital store and the fabulous Lynne has decided to close down the Do It With Digi's challenge blog due to some current health issues. (Hope you are continuing to improve Lynne - big hugs!!).  So that meant I had a bit more time on my hands and when I saw the DT call for Crafty Ribbons, well I just HAD to go for it. 

* * * * *  * * * * * * *

Those of you who have followed me for a while will know that I adore Crafty Ribbons (and their buttons) and that I have always praised their service and delivery.  I am sure you can imagine the whoops and shouts of joy and delight upon reading Mandy's email.  So, thanks Mandy and Ali for inviting me to be a part of the Crafty Ribbons DT, I hope I will do it justice.

Now don't forget people that there is a Candy on offer at the challenge blog and you still have a bit of time to get in on the act and win some gorgeous ribbons as this is open until Wednesday 31 August, the day before we go live with our first challenge.
If you pop over now to the challenge blog you will be able to meet the rest of the Design Team and their links will be on my blog ready for Thursday too.
The first challenge will go live on Thursday 1st September and I do hope you will pop over and join in the fun.  We shall be having a winner and a top 3 but you know what they say - you've got to be in it to win it!
So please come back on Thursday to see my new DT project for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations teamie lol. Are we going to have fun or what!!
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Dawn many congrats on your new post..am sure you will be a great asset to the team..good luck.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats on the DT position! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and of course to work with you. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun! :D
    Thanks for popping my candy on your blog and signing up for it. Good luck in the draw! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you too Dawn, i cant wait to get started. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our Crafty Ribbons team. We hope you have a wicked time playing with our wonderful ribbons. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun congratulations could not have asked for a more talented crafter have fun hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. big congrats huni i know you will do them justice your work is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Dawn!!! so well deserved .. you are a huge asset to any DT :)thanks for thinking of me slowly but surely getting there :)
    big hugs Lynne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hun that is fantastic news, can't wait to see all your ribbony creations. Mandy does have excellent taste.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant news Dawn congratulations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic news dawn I'm sure crafty ribbons will just love having you on their design team. Just playing catch up on your blog, so many beautiful creations as always.Hope your well hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you make :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.