Pages

.

.

Monday 15 August 2011

Colour challenge at DCD

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
PINK GREEN AND COFFEE
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
I sprayed a doily with pink Cosmic Shimmer Mist to match little Tilda's top.  The coffee coloured DP is from a Papermania pad called Regency.  The image is coloured with my prismacolour pencils.  The sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You.  I used coffee coloured ribbon across the top and threaded it through the image to make it look like Tilda was hanging from the ribbon.
Please hop on over to the rest of the DT blogs and have a look at their fabulous inspiration, you won't be disappointed.
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous I love how you have got Tilda hanging from the ribbon and the colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo love the kraft with these colours and how Tilda is hanging onto the twine. Gorgeous creation hun.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Dawn, beautiful colours and colouring, love all your little details too, thanks for visiting my blog this morning, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dawn hun this is just gorgeous oh how sweet is that tilda and your detail is just beautiful hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dawn,
    I love your use of the colour combo, fab design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the spotty kraft is fab!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.