Pages

.

.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Singing in the rain??

Hi all,
Not something I get chance to do very much of these days - a card I made just for challenges. 
I saw the challenge at Make it Colourful which is Make it Wet and knew I wanted to use Tilda Summer Rain. You can't use gloss just your markers or normal colouring medium.  I have used promarkers and I hope I have achieved the wet look on the puddle and the raindrops.
The image has been coloured with my promarkers and I chalked around the edge of the die cut.  The DP are from a Basic Grey pad called Wisteria. 

I used my new ribbon punch down the right hand side of the card and threaded some sheer lilac ribbon through.  All the flowers are from my stash (a new stock of which I have just bought off a friend who has given up her crafting life - can you believe that??) LOL  The gems are from my stash.

Other challenges I would like to enter this into are:
Magnolia Down Under - Inspired by a Song (Singing in the Rain)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Lots of Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Use a lot (flowers - way more than 3!)
Thanks for looking folks!

11 comments:

  1. Awww what a gorgeous card, so many things going on. Love the colours - well I would wouldn't I!!!!!! Love your new flower stash but who on earth would want to giveup!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty Dawn...and I love your flowers too hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a gorgeous card, love the image. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn this is such a delight to see, Tilda is beautiful, the papers and design look wonderful so do the flowers, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this song and you've captured the fun of it in your gorgeous card.
    Thanx so much for playing with us this week at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The image and flowers are gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! Love the coloring and, of course, the bling! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful!
    Love the flowers and Tilda is sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn this is so very sweet, what a gorgeous Tilda and your flowers are beautiful--have a great weekend
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper combination is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at the MSL 'flowers' challenge; we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow hun this is absolutely gorgeous, really pretty, I love everything :)
    I know what you mean about not making "just because" cards, I am intending to forget DT cards and just play & hopefully find some mojo doing what I want to for a change.
    Have a lovely weekend
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.