Pages

.

.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda #29

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
FIT FOR A PRINCESS
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:

I guess I was thinking Snow White when I coloured my image in and the rest of the colour combination just sort of fell into place.  Here are a few close ups:
The sentiment is from Lynne at Sentiments 4 You and was a freebie on the Sentiments 4 You blog a while back.
Ingredients:
Colouring Medium:  Prismacolour pencils
Flowers: from my stash
Pins and velvet brads: stash
Sentiment: Sentiments 4 You
Die Cut - Die Cut Dreams
Papers:  Papercellar Black and White
Crown Charm: Bunny Zoe's Crafts

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is this little princess. So adorable & she does look like Snow White all colored up so wonderfully.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn she is soooo gorgeous, love the colour combo.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is one super card just love that tilda and the color combo is just gorgeous hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Those colours are perfect :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the sweet Tilda,and your colours and detail are fabulous.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.