Pages

.

.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello everyone, did you miss me last week??  Now as I said in my last Softpencil post there will only be two posts during December.   Due to it being such a busy time of the year Elizabeth has decided that we should have a bit of time to do our Christmas shopping and our housework as well as crafting - thank you Elizabeth, you are so thoughtful.
So this week we are showcasing one of Elizabeth's Michu images and this one is called Christmas Michu.  I love this image and here is the card I made using him.
The candy cane is coloured using my Sakura Gelly Glaze pens - I always think these give such a good shine for things like this.  Michu's hat is embossed with my new WOW embossing powders in glittery red and the rest of the image is coloured using metallic pencils.
The image is matted onto one of those fabulous Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams and the crackers are also from Die Cut Dreams.  The DP is from The Creative Table and is called Winter Wonderland.
The snowflakes are from my stash - probably one of the first things I ever bought!!!
So there you have it.  Please remember to pop in to the rest of the Design Team's blogs and have a look at their wonderful creations.  Next time you're sitting having a cup of tea why not pop in to the Softpencil group at Papercraft Planet where you will find likeminded folk for a chat, the occasional freebie and once in a while maybe even a challenge!
Remember, no Softpencil post next week as it is one of our week's off but we will be back on 28th December with a very cute little chap to share with you. 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Dawn! Thanks for the note on my blog. I used the wrong image this week so had to go with it!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,
    This is just adorable, so pretty!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Dawn!!! Love all the sparkle! Happy holidays, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Dawn! I love it!!! I love the shapes and that glittery embossing powder is gorgeous! Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I missed it - gorgeous image and love the easel card.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.