Pages

.

.

Friday 24 December 2010

401 and still going strong!!

Hi all,
I'm sorry but there is no card to show you today.
I would just like to say to my followers - thank you for following my blog - I'm sorry if I haven't been around to comment on your blogs lately, life has been a little on the hectic side but I do still follow you all in my dashboard and try and keep up to date with all that you do, just because I don't comment doesn't mean I dont' still love to see all your wonderful work.
To my new followers, thank you for joining me and please stick with me as there will be a candy in January as I will be celebrating the big 50 birthday next year so want to have a candy to celebrate.
And lastly to all my fellow Design Team Mates thanks for all your support, thank you to the DT leaders who asked me to join and thank you for having faith in my work - I love you all just for believing in me.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.  I hope Santa brings you all your hearts desires.
See you all in 2011
Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. happy xmas to you too hunny have a good one,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.